- API lifecycle
- OpenAPI, WSDL or Plain HTTP APIs
- Publish APIs to one or more environments
- Optional administrator approvals of API subscription requests
- Mock APIs
- Restrict access to APIs or operations
- Create environment-specific or global implementation
- Template responses created from OpenAPI schema
- Proxy APIs
- Implement API using Drag and drop Pipelines and Tasks (or Policies).
- API Profiles - share common characteristics between APIs or limit API Designers choices.
- Exposes APIs to consumers
- Internal or External
- API subscription
- View pending API subscription requests
- Built-in API execution - try invoking APIs from the portal itself.
- API discovery and documentation