- JEE Subject integration - provides user and group principals in Java Subject available to the application server and applications running inside.
- IIS / .NET integration.
- Authorization - integrates with standard JEE containers, enables support for container-based authorization checking using deploymentdescriptordeployment descriptor, annotations etc.
- Complex Authorization (e.g. with WebLogic, authorization SSPI plugins enablesattribute basedauthorizationenables attribute based authorization).
- Fine-grained authorization.
- APIs for logging users in or out, checking access, creating tokens etc. - see Ceptor Agent for details about the API functionality.
- Logging framework (slf4j, log4j, logback) integration - client applications log can be sent to Ceptor Server.
- Distributed session, with cached attributes.