Welcome to Ceptor Docs
Documentation | Reference Guides | Examples
Are you installing Ceptor for the first time, please refer to Ceptor Getting Started.
New in Ceptor 6.2.9:
- Radius server improvements
- API Management improvements
- UserAdmin APIs now available as REST APIs in API Gateway
- UserAdmin API Improvements
- Embedded JRE Updated to 11.0.4
- Installer updated
- New installation media available; Unix x64 with embedded OpenJDK 11.0.4
New in Ceptor 6.2.5:
API Profiles are now available - this allows to to create API profiles allowing you to specify e.g. shared security settings that can be reused across APIs, allowing your API Designers to focus solely on the individual API they are developing.
See API Management Configuration for more info about API Profiles.
New in Ceptor 6.2:
New in Ceptor 6: Ceptor API Management
Get started with Ceptor API Management here: Getting Started with Ceptor API Management.
Get an overview by reading: Quick Guide
Note: Ceptor was previously named PortalProtect. When writing PortalProtect or Ceptor PortalProtect, we mean Ceptor.
Recently Updated Pages
© Asseco Denmark A/S. All Rights Reserved.